gang starr - BIG L RIP
so this girl at work just started and her name is Lauren, and she's kinda tall...so I called her Big-L and it made me think of this track...
this all started as several long gmail chains between old college friends, where we've discussed anything from relevant social issues to the most irrelevant random entertaining things the human brain has ever pondered, and we've decided to share (only the good...and maybe some of the bad...stuff). this is realness on the blogness.
so this girl at work just started and her name is Lauren, and she's kinda tall...so I called her Big-L and it made me think of this track...
Posted by
dlothebigasian
at
2:12 PM
2 comments:
I didn't realize "spray" "martyr" and "spittin" were bad words. What the hell was that?
Kinda like the radio cut for "Collie Buddz - Come Around."
All those people who say that the music is all about the silence between notes must be comin all over themselves!
i remember DMC Chicago '98 (or was it '99) the year I competed like right when everyone was let in they dropped this track and it was like a couple months (weeks even) after BIG L died and I was TRIPPED out.
Post a Comment